Thursday, July 30, 2009

Here are my Top Ten EMERGING Influential Blogs

Janette Toral's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009 is on its last day of submission , so I am excited to make history, to award the truly NEWBIES (EMERGING) blogs who have influenced me positively in my blogging career as a student blogger :

You should make time to visit them as I can assure you their posts are worth tons of gold and priceless lessons in life.

Without further ado here are my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:

1. Doctor Z of Zorlone
2. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale
3. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com
4. Roy The Struggling Blogger
5. Irene of LifeLots
6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark
7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine
8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side

I want to take home the price too and one requirement is to post the sponsors.

Winners should be thankful to the following for donating generously to this project, they are: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.

Good luck to all nominees and of course most especially to mine....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marrion. This is to mark your entry as complete. To be included in the raffle, please update your sponsors list on or before August 3. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz sa mga winners.....



    http://www.blogfornoob.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marrion,

    This is Jan of WritingToExhale. Thanks a lot for voting for my blog. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marrion!

    Thank you very much for supporting me in the influential blogs contest. I really appreciate it very much.

    I am glad to finally meet the group this afternoon. Hope you guys continue to blog even after you graduate.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marrion,

    Thanks for the nomination!

    Here is a little poem about your topic that I made...

    0805200917371740

    Two round fruits dangling in between,
    for sex and reproduction, its function - quite deceiving.

    But, the time it grows or double its size,
    be wary for it might make you cry.

    The sad part of it all, is that when they both fall,
    there will be no more generations of your genes and all.


    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marrion, thanks for the vote of confidence. I hope you'll end up liking blogging too.

    -Luke of A Walk in The Dark
    A Jedi shall not know fear.

    ReplyDelete